Taking care of guests while taking care of the environment.
Aveda is a brand built on environmental responsibility. The mission is to “strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world.”
- 30 years of beauty, environmental leadership and responsibility
- Appealing to the eco-conscious traveler who wants proven exceptional product performance
- Pure plant aromas naturally energize and motivate mind and body. Fresh scent appeals to both men & women
- Aveda products do not contain: Artificial Colorants, Parabens, Banned Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Formaldehyde, Paraffin, Petroleum Products, Silicone Oils, Diethanolamine, Sodium Lauren Sulfates, UREA’s or DMDM Hydantoin Preservatives
- Bar soaps are 100% vegetable based and both soaps and liquids are 100% biodegradable
- Packaging made with Post-Consumer Recycled materials and 100% recyclable materials
- Bottles & caps are made from the same HDPE (#2) resin, allowing for effortless recycling – no need to separate bottle from cap
- Multilingual labeling
- For more information visit aveda.com
- Available only to first-class and luxury properties that meet Aveda’s requirements. Fill out the form in the link below if you are interested in carrying Aveda Amenities in your hotel.