Alcohol-free Mouthwash (enjuague bucal, rince-bouche), 1 fl. oz. (29.6mL), 144/case/caja/boîte
For 30 years, Aveda has set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world.
Environmentally Responsible Hotel Amenities
- Aveda products do not contain: Artificial Colorants, Parabens, Banned Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Formaldehyde, Paraffin, Petroleum Products, Silicone Oils, Diethanolamine, Sodium Lauren Sulfates, UREA’s or DMDM Hydantoin Preservatives
- Bar soaps are 100% vegetable based and both soaps and liquids are 100% biodegradable
- Products are sourced from organic, sustainable or renewable plant-based origins
- Aveda represents ecological and cultural diversity by sourcing from different habitats all over the world and providing fair compensation to suppliers
- Aveda Products do not negatively impact the ecosystems from which they are sourced
- Aveda products involve environmentally responsible processing
- Liquids and Bar Soaps are Made in the USA (ensuring high quality and a reduced carbon footprint)
- Made with Recycled and Recyclable Materials
- Available only to first-class and luxury properties that meet Aveda’s requirements. Fill out the form in the link below if you are interested in carrying Aveda Amenities in your hotel.
For more information about the brand please visit aveda.com