NEW FOR 2018
Aveda® – EcoEclipse™ Dispenser System available only to first-class and luxury properties that meet Aveda’s requirements.
Taking care of guests while taking care of the environment. Aveda is a brand built on environmental responsibility.
The mission is to “strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world.”
30 years of beauty, environmental leadership and responsibility
- Appealing to the eco-conscious traveler who wants proven exceptional product performance
- Aveda products do not contain: Artificial Colorants, Parabens, Banned Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Formaldehyde, Paraffin, Petroleum Products, Silicone Oils, Diethanolamine, Sodium Lauren Sulfates, UREA’s or DMDM Hydantoin Preservatives
- Products are sourced from organic, sustainable or renewable plant-based origins
- Made in USA
- Non-Refillable. Easy to use. Replaceable bottle
- 100% recyclable bottles
- Bilingual labeling
- For more information visit aveda.com
- Available only to first-class and luxury properties that meet Aveda’s requirements. Fill out the form in the link below if you are interested in carrying Aveda Amenities in your hotel.
- Rosemary Mint Shampoo (champú, shampooing)
- Rosemary Mint Conditioner (acondicionador, revitalisant)
- Rosemary Mint Hand & Body Wash (limpiador de manos y cuerpo, nettoyant pour les mains et le corps)
- 8.5 fl. oz. (250 mL) 15/case/caja/boîte
- EcoEclipse™ dispensers are time-tested and help support your property’s “green” initiatives.
- Tamper resistant, easy to use design
- Made in USA fixtures
- Fixtures are manufactured with durable mold-resistant plastic
- Secure mounting system requires no drilling
- Bottles made of PET plastic (the most recyclable plastic available)
- Innovative design prevents bottle rotation to maintain a professional look for years
- Visit: readycare.com/ecoeclipse-dispensers/
Marietta Hospitality has partnered with ReadyCare® a leading creator of Personal Care Dispensers.
For ReadyCare, EcoEclipse fixture ordering information please contact:
Phone: 800 477 4283 ext 211
Direct Line: 303 365 8211.
Email: Gail Corcilius <firstname.lastname@example.org