NEW FOR 2018
Aveda® – EcoEclipse™ Dispenser System available only to first-class and luxury properties that meet Aveda’s requirements.
Taking care of guests while taking care of the environment. Aveda is a brand built on environmental responsibility.
The mission is to “strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world.”
- Appealing to the eco-conscious traveler who wants proven exceptional product performance
- Aveda products do not contain: Artificial Colorants, Parabens, Banned Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Formaldehyde, Paraffin, Petroleum Products, Silicone Oils, Diethanolamine, Sodium Lauren Sulfates, UREA’s or DMDM Hydantoin Preservatives
- Products are sourced from organic, sustainable or renewable plant-based origins
- Made in USA
- Non-Refillable. Easy to use. Replaceable bottle
- 100% recyclable bottles
- Bilingual labeling
- For more information visit aveda.com
- Available only to first-class and luxury properties that meet Aveda’s requirements. Fill out the form in the link below if you are interested in carrying Aveda Amenities in your hotel.
- Rosemary Mint Shampoo (champú, shampooing)
- Rosemary Mint Conditioner (acondicionador, revitalisant)
- Rosemary Mint Hand & Body Wash (limpiador de manos y cuerpo, nettoyant pour les mains et le corps)
- 8.5 fl. oz. (250 mL) 15/case/caja/boîte
- EcoEclipse™ dispensers are time-tested and help support your property’s “green” initiatives.
- Tamper resistant, easy to use design
- Made in USA fixtures
- Fixtures are manufactured with durable mold-resistant plastic
- Secure mounting system requires no drilling
- Bottles made of PET plastic (the most recyclable plastic available)
- Innovative design prevents bottle rotation to maintain a professional look for years
- Visit: readycare.com/ecoeclipse-dispensers/
Marietta Hospitality has partnered with ReadyCare® a leading creator of Personal Care Dispensers.
For ReadyCare, EcoEclipse fixture ordering information please contact:
Phone: 800 477 4283 ext 211
Direct Line: 303 365 8211.
Email: Gail Corcilius <email@example.com