The art of precision skincare
It all began in 1956 with a black rose – the symbol of infinite beauty. Since then, as a pioneer in professional skincare, BABOR has set the standard in skincare research. Today, we remain driven by that pioneering spirit in our passionate quest for individual beauty and perfection.
- BABOR Energizing Lime & Green Tea EcoEclipse™ Dispenser System, rejuvenating the mind and body with nuances of lime and light aromatic green tea
- Formulas gentle enough for everyday use designed for unisex appeal
- Made with natural ingredients. No Parabens, no banned phthalates, no paraffin, no diethanolamine, and no mineral oil Made with purified water
- Liquids are 100% biodegradable
- All product packaging is 100% recyclable
- Multilingual labeling
- Amenity Collection Made in the USA
- For more information visit: https://us.babor.com
- BABOR Shampoo (champú, shampooing)
- BABOR Conditioner (acondicionador, revitalisant)
- BABOR Shower Gel (baño corporal, savon liquide pour le corps)
- BABOR Lotion (loción, lotion)
1 gallon (3.8 L) 4/case/caja/boîte
Also available: Small Bottles (including Lotion) and Bar Soaps
- Optional Bottle Styles include: Solid Opaque Bottles w/screen printed labeling or Clear Bottles w/shrink sleeve labeling
- Bottle Capacity: 8.5 fl oz / 250 mL
- Made in USA fixtures
- EcoEclipse™ shower & vanity dispensers are time-tested and help support your property's "green" initiatives.
- Tamper resistant, easy to use design
- Fixtures are manufactured with durable mold-resistant plastic
- Secure mounting system requires no drilling
- Dispensers available in 3 Unit, and 1 Unit options
- Bottles made of PET plastic (the most recyclable resin available)
- Innovative design prevents bottle rotation to maintain a professional look for years
- Visit: readycare.com/ecoeclipse-dispensers/
Marietta Hospitality has partnered with ReadyCare® a leading creator of Personal Care Dispensers.
For ReadyCare, EcoEclipse fixture ordering information please contact:
Phone: 800 477 4283 ext 211
Direct Line: 303 365 8211.
Email: Gail Corcilius <firstname.lastname@example.org