For you. For the Earth.
Lush botanical formulations evocative of earth, water, and sun. Offer your guests the collection that embodies an environmentally mindful approach to high-performance skin and hair care.
ProTerra® product attributes:
• Products made with natural and organic ingredients that exfoliate, cleanse and moisturize*
• Packaging and formulas designed for unisex appeal
• Gentle enough for the entire family
• No Artificial Colorants, No Parabens, No Banned Phthalates, No Mineral Oil, No Diethanolamine
• Made with purified water
• Softly scented formulations with organic vanilla bean, honey and nourishing botanicals
• Subtle, earth-tone packaging made with recycled materials complements any décor
• Also, available: Gallons, Small Bottles, Small Tubes, Bar Soaps and Accessories
• Made in the USA
• ProTerra also available in Gallons, Lotion, Liquid Hand Soap, Bar Soaps and Accessories
*The beneficial natural ingredients in these formulations may cause occasional minor variations in product colors
- Shampoo (champú, shampooing)
- Conditioner (acondicionador, revitalisant)
- Body Wash (baño corporal , savon liquide pour le corps)
- Optional Bottle Styles include: Solid Opaque Bottles w/screen printed labeling or Clear Bottles w/shrink sleeve labeling
- Bottle Capacity: 8.5 fl oz / 250 mL
- EcoEclipse™ shower & vanity dispensers are time-tested and help support your property's "green" initiatives.
- Tamper resistant, easy to use design
- Made in USA fixtures
- Fixtures are manufactured with durable mold-resistant plastic
- Secure mounting system requires no drilling
- Dispensers available in 3 Unit, and 1 Unit options
- Bottles made of PET plastic (the most recyclable resin available)
- Innovative design prevents bottle rotation to maintain a professional look for years
- Visit: readycare.com/ecoeclipse-dispensers/
Marietta has partnered with ReadyCare® a leading creator of Personal Care Dispensers.
For ReadyCare, EcoEclipse fixture ordering information please contact:
Phone: 800 477 4283 ext 211
Direct Line: 303 365 8211.
Email: Gail Corcilius <firstname.lastname@example.org